CO-vision – emergency aid project for social and cultural organizations
CO-vision — offline platform and a team of technically trained specialists in a wide profile, which will help you in a difficult epidemiological situation to make high-quality audio or video content.
How this one works:
- fill in the online application
- within three days of sending the application, the project team will contact you (to choose the format of work and discuss details)
- audio or video content is created on a sterile site, in glove masks and at a safe distance
- in case of impossibility / danger of physical presence on the site, the necessary equipment for the creation of content is delivered to your home without contact with expressive instructions for use
- content editing
- the finished product is given for use, then — your work with the materials
For you – a safe platform, equipment and a team of professionals who are ready to create the most comfortable conditions.
The photo shows the process of recording educational videos for the “More Body” initiative.
“We decided to apply because it’s a good reason and opportunity to make a quality video for the initiative, which currently has no money for it.
The process of shooting was very cool, the team is very responsible and professional before the process, the space is well organized – there are antiseptics, masks, few people on site – really everything is safe.
I would advise others to submit, because you can’t lose such a chance. You just have to think about what you want, and go!” — said Maria Kolb.