RADA FORUM 2016
Belarusian National Youth Council “RADA” invites volunteers, experts, sponsors, researchers, representatives of the state authorities, civil society organizations to participate in the organization and holding of RADA FORUM.
RADA FORUM is a two-day conference on youth policy and youth participation in Belarus organized by RADA in partnership with other stakeholders. The Event will gather representatives of youth organizations, academics, representatives of the international organizations and other parties. Participants of the Conference will have a chance to discuss youth policy developments in Belarus, youth participation in decision-making processes, instruments of youth representation before the state authorities, perspectives of enhanced cooperation among youth organizations, youth advocacy and lobbying tools.
The Conference aims at providing prerequisites for a change in the area of youth policy in Belarus by increasing young civic activists’ access to information and to decision-making processes. The Event envisages discussions on key youth policy areas through organization of the series of workshops, lectures and panel discussions within the general framework of RADA FORUM.
With this activity RADA aims at
- creating a platform for discussions, knowledge exchange, learning and networking for over 60 participants;
- identifying good and bad practices in youth policy field;
- collecting and sharing relevant research data, best practices, projects and approaches in youth policy development;
- identifying ways of strengthening democratic youth civil society in Belarus;
- strengthening motivation for networking and cooperation among youth organizations of Belarus.
Format of the event:
The Conference envisages an opening ceremony, panel discussions, talk show, workshops, networking and contact making activities, cultural events.
Representatives of non-governmental organizations, businesses, government institutions, international organizations, students
Date: 17-18 September 2016
Place: Minsk, Belarus
Working language: Russian, Belarusian. Translation into/from English will be provided for certain sections.
We are looking for:
- Experts to conduct master classes
- Media partners
- Photographers and designers
Parties interested in partnership and participation in the Conference kindly asked to send a note of interest until 1st of June, 2016 to the e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions and further information, please contact the Secretariat of the Belarusian National Youth Council “RADA”, email@example.com